Page Hill was located off Summit Street, next to Route 128.
In 1950, Page Hill opened as a local skiing destination with a 1,200-foot ski tow. By the late 1960s, it was open 7 days a week from 9am to 10:30pm during the winter season. The loud speaker played “alpine music” for ambiance.
Today, it is part of the commercial development of Centennial Park.
Special thanks to John Kyle, John Brady and the New England Lost Ski Area Project (http://www.nelsap.org/) for additional information on this topic.